Monday, February 6, 2012

My KGO Collection is Growing

I originally ordered my KGO starter kit in chrome, but the company sent me black instead. I like the two black KGOs that came with the starter kit very much, and the gold accents make it very attractive. However, I couldn't shake the fact that I wanted chrome to start with from my mind, so I ordered a single KGO e-cigarette chrome battery with chrome collar and it came today.


I have to say that it really is a fingerprint magnet as someone mentioned on a post on ECF. It's pretty though. It will look really nice with the chrome adapter and tank. I can't comment on how it works since it is still getting its first charge, but I'm sure it will live up to the KGO name as my other two do. I don't know why they don't just call this silver, or stainless steel, when I see pictures of the "chrome" KGOs on the various sites it looks like it has a gold tint, but it must just be the reflections in it as you can see at the bottom of the picture here. It is actually just silver. I wish they still made the "gold" KGO, but I haven't seen that one in any of the purchase lists, although one site still mentions that color as one of the options (it isn't in their actual purchase list though).

No comments:

Post a Comment