Wednesday, February 8, 2012

RAWR Chocolate Cherry E-Juice Review

I admit that I'm a chocoholic, and due to that, whenever I see a chocolate flavor, I have to try it. I especially love chocolate covered cherries, and am always hopeful that I'll find an e-juice that tastes exactly like that. So enter RAWRs Chocolate Cherry e-juice:


I've tried other versions of this, and could never really taste the cherry in it. I will give RAWR points for actually achieving a nice blend of chocolate with an exhale of cherry. The flavor is still a little milder than I'd like it to be. When it comes to chocolate and cherries, I really want a bold, standout, no mistaking it flavor, but so far, this is the closest I've come to finding a flavor that matches that of the real thing.

RAWR Chocolate Cherry: B

No comments:

Post a Comment