Monday, February 6, 2012

Review of Blue Mist Vaping's Peach E-Juice

It seems that Blue Mist Vaping is one of my favorite e-juice companies, and it is. Not only are their juices largely very good, they are also very reasonably priced. That has let me get quite a collection of various flavors quickly. Today I tried their "Peach" and I have to say it's one of my favorites.


Peach is very distinct and the flavor lasts throughout the carto. I've had many flavors that were good the first hit or two, then faded into vapor so to speak. Not this one. The peachiness comes through every time. I really like that about this one.

Blue Mist Vaping "Peach": A+

1 comment:

  1. If you are searching for the best e cig in vapesourcing for beginners, the reuleaux rx gen 3 mod is the perfect choice. This stylish device is light and easy to handle. Newbies rave about how easy it is to refill, which sets it far above many competing devices. The battery never gets a bad review because of ijoy captain s's legendary capacity. New vape users love the rich and thick vapor produced by this high-performance device.

    ReplyDelete