Tuesday, February 7, 2012

RAWR Truth Serum E-Juice Review

There are some e-juices you just have to order because of the name. That's the way it was with "Truth Serum" from RAWR. I couldn't help myself. I saw it in a post someone else made, and just had to try it.


I have to say I was quite surprised to find it had a slight fruit undertone, but was overall a very mild vape. I did order it with low menthol. It was suggested on the site, and you can choose from several levels of menthol. I'm not a huge fan of heavy menthol, but the single hit of mild menthol flavor is very nice, and probably adds a bit to the fruity flavor. Overall a very nice vape.

RAWR Truth Serum: A

1 comment:

  1. If you are searching for the best e cig in vapesourcing for beginners, the smok micro tfv8 tank is the perfect choice. This stylish device is light and easy to handle. Newbies rave about how easy it is to refill, which sets it far above many competing devices. The battery never gets a bad review because of kimsun slim 2r's legendary capacity. New vape users love the rich and thick vapor produced by this high-performance device.

    ReplyDelete