Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Review of Copper Creek Chocolate Chip Cookies and Black Raspberry e-Juices


I just got my shipment of e-juices from Copper Creek. As usual, I only ordered a couple until I saw how they were. I am impressed!

The basics: You can choose your level of nicotine when you select each of the flavors, but they are all the same PG/VG mix. I was a little worried because the VG level was a little higher than I normally buy. Copper Creek uses a 40/60 PG to VG ratio. I usually buy 80/20. VG is pretty "sweet" and thought higher levels than the 20 I usually purchased would be too sweet, ESPECIALLY  a 60% level. It's actually very good though.

You can't beat the price either. Each bottle is $9.00 which seems like a lot, but it's for 15ml making it a very reasonably priced e-juice. I also like when e-juice manufacturers use regular caps instead of child-proof caps. I understand the need for child-proof, BUT I have no children here, and those cp caps are a pain to open.



Chocolate Chip Cookie

This is a VERY rich, thick chocolate taste with the cookie dough taste on the exhale. I like it a LOT.

Black Raspberry

Since I like black raspberries, I wasn't surprised that I liked this very authentic flavor. What did surprise me is that I liked it almost more than the chocolate chip cookie flavor. You may be able to tell how much I like it by the level of juice left in the bottle as compared to the level of juice left in the chocolate chip cookie bottle, and that's just from today. It has a very distinct black raspberry flavor that is just strong enough to linger. I've tried other berry blends from other companies, and the flavor was usually somewhat weak. You could taste it, but it didn't stay even for the length of time the vapor was present. 

Both of these flavors were GREAT right out of the package. I just shook them up a little and dropped them on my atomizer. Once I determined they were excellent, I loaded them each into a cartomizer for further vaping.

Okay, now for the Boooooo:

I was happy to receive a sample with my order. That's always a nice touch from an e-juice manufacturer. It's good advertising too... usually. Not so much this time. While I was very impressed that not only did they send a sample, they sent one in my perferred nicotine level (unlike Blue Mist that sent a sample in a MUCH lower nic level: still a good practice, but not quite as impressive), I can't say I was super impressed with the flavor though. Copper Creek sent me a sample of Irish Creme.

On first drag, okay, I liked it. Then I exhaled.

Ewwww. Seriously, I had to fight off the gag as I tried to suck it out of my atomizer. Thank heavens I didn't waste a carto on it.

Now, I'll say that it may just be me, and all taste is individual. I don't like whiskey, and I think that was the exhale flavor. I gave it to my son who thought it was fine, so he has a nice little sample.

Overall: Copper Creek e-Juices -- A+


1 comment:

  1. If you are buy electronic cigarette for beginners, the eleaf ikonn 220 box mod is the perfect choice. This stylish device is light and easy to handle. Newbies rave about how easy it is to refill, which sets it far above many competing devices. The battery never gets a bad review because of sinuous p80 mod's legendary capacity. New vape users love the rich and thick vapor produced by this high-performance device.

    ReplyDelete