Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Android E-Juice Calculator Review

Name of app on GogglePlay market: E-Liquid Calculator
Name of developer: Alessandro Boggiano



I just downloaded this app and I LOVE it. I have been using a similar app online, but this will make it easier to create without having a big tablet of paper around and having to copy the amounts from the computer to the page, and then keeping all that paper to save the recipes. This calculator does all that and keeps it all stored on the phone if you want to keep the recipe. It comes with two styles of calculators, an advanced that lets you add one or several flavors and save recipes, and just a simple quickie calculator for single flavors without saving. It also has a handy calculator that I like and hadn't seen before where you can calculate the outcome of mixing two juices. I love this because there are times I do this just by "feel" with small amounts of leftover premixed juices either that I've bought or mixed myself. This way I'll know what the nic levels are and pg/vg percentages are after the mix. Love that a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment