Thursday, July 24, 2014

DIY E-cig Wraps

I got the idea for making my own wraps to add a little designer look to my more bland steel e-cigarettes from a blog post on the E-cigarette forums here: MVP DIY WRAP MATERIAL.  That post was geared toward a specific box mod type e-cigarette, but I figured why not try the same thing with my cylindrical ego style e-cigarette? Well, it worked great.



I'm thinking it wouldn't really have to be 3M material. It could probably be any type of contact paper, wall paper style paper in a color/pattern/design of your choice. I selected a flecked gold for this one.

2 comments:

  1. kanger subox mini-c is a really good choice for advanced vapers - not just an ecig, but as well a dry leaf and vax vaporixer. This e-cigs works like a beast in vapesourcing- so much vapor and such a long battery life. This is a bit more advanced technology - they are using mini-tanks and you can see how much liquid is there left in the cart. On the battery you can see how much power it has left. Vapor amount of aspire breeze all in one kit is amazing, flavors are great. Price is a bit high though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lost Vape Mirage DNA75C Box Mod is designed by Lost Vape LTD. It is compatible with the single high drain 18650, 20700 and 21700 battery that can fire up to max 100W.

    ReplyDelete