Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Organic No-So-Virgin Eggnog E-Juice Review

I picked up this delightful little juice when it was on a clearance at Virgin Vapor. Apparently it is a seasonal juice, but I wish they kept it year round. After trying it, it is just one of the nicest little flavors. It isn't overpowering. It's very smooth though. That's saying quite a bit since I ordered it in a high 18mg nic level at 50/50 pg/vg, so it's got that PG kick and a high nic level that I use for those times when I need a boost to get rid of a craving. Usually a juice at 50%pg with an 18 mg nic level will have a powerful throat hit. This one doesn't even when dripping it, which is the way I normally use it.

Virgin Vapor's Organic Not-So-Virgin Eggnog



The eggnog flavor is a little butternutty/eggy and very creamy. I really like it. I have used up almost all of the 1/4oz bottle and will keep an eye out for it when it comes back for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment