Thursday, July 10, 2014

First Homebrew Juice!

Didn't think I'd be able to make my first juices until tomorrow, but the mail delivered my order a day earlier than the tracking page said it would be here. Hooooray! I got to play chemist today and had a nice time making my first e-juice at home. It seems scary when thinking about getting into DIY juice, but really, a little preparation, care and a love for measuring things out and it is really not a big deal. I used the ejuice recipe calculator that is found here: http://www.todmuller.com/ejuice/ejuice.php and made a small bottle of 6% nic blueberry and a small bottle of 12% nic orange dreamsicle. Both are 100% vg except for the very small percentage that occurs in the flavor addatives. They turned out pretty good on a first vape. I didn't let them steep, so after a few days they should be even nicer. They have a very mild, smooth flavor and the aroma is great. the taste is a little stronger in the orange dreamsicle than in the blueberry, but both should get a little stronger as they age.

No comments:

Post a Comment